Dominion Fish Station
Since 1908 two pairs of range lights have guided boats out of the lake into Warren Landing. These are among Canada's most remote and least-often-seen lighthouses.
Originally, all four lights were carried by square pyramidal frame lighthouses. The two front range lighthouses survive and remain active today. At some time (the exact date is not known), the rear range lighthouses were replaced with steel skeletal towers.
All four lights display fixed (continuous) white lights. As is customary on Canadian range lights, the upper range lights are also marked with prominent red vertical stripes for daytime navigation.
Thanks to Ron Walker, of the Canadian Coast Guard at Parry Sound, Ontario, for these rare images of the Warren Landing lights.