Tarbolton Presbyterian Church and cemetery was built in 1888 on a site donated by James Sibbald. A donation by J. Wedderburn and friends in Scotland helped with costs. It featured memorial windows in memory of Mrs. A.S. Wedderburn, Mr. and Mrs. Alexander Rutherford, Mr. & Mrs. Charles Lamb, Emerson Wolfe.
Tarbolton School was nearby.
The road allowance to the north and east is a nice place for a walk....
Heritage Site Maps...