Breadalbane Presbyterian Church
The Presbyterian congregation of the Breadalbane district in western Manitoba was established in 1883. This municipally-designated historic site (2012), was constructed by stonemason C. B. Murphy in 1898.
A stone monument listing the names of pioneers to the Breadalbane district, and their year of arrival between 1880 and 1900.
Site Coordinates (lat/long): N49.91607, W100.78181
At the junction of Rd 62 N and 145 W
Breadalbane Cemetery / Lenore Cemetery)
1885 - 1964