A Land Title Office and Post Office operated at the mouth of the Souris, begining in about 1880. The names Souris Mouth and Two Rivers were both used.
The trail on the north side of the river, leading to the overlook.
Clark Home 1882. Postmaster.
Two Rivers Post Office
The original Land Title Offce moved to the current site in 1887 and attached to a new house.
In 2012 it still had the orginal safe...
It is the only existing Land Titles Office from the settlement era.