Salem Methodist Church
The congregation of Salem Methodist Church was organized in 1884 by local farmer brothers Bill, Tom and Bob Haney and this impressive stone church in the Rural Municipality of Wallace-Woodworth was constructed by local stonemasons around 1898. It was part of a three-church charge including Ryerson Church and Oak Lake Church. The building has been abandoned since 1948 although it underwent partial restoration of its roof and masonry in the mid-1960s. As of 2011 the pews and organ remained inside.