Riding Mountain House

In the 1850s, the Hudson’s Bay Company established Riding Mountain House as a trading post near the northwest quarter of 6-20-20W (about N50.69228, W100.25009) in what is now the Rural Municipality of Harrison Park. It was moved to this site (SE34-18-21W) in 1878, now situated in the Rural Municipality of Yellowhead.

http://www.mhs.mb.ca/docs/sites/ridingmountainhouse.shtml









Links






Click for a Larger Map