Page Siding


A siding that existed for between ca, 1900 and 1932 near the Souris River crossing in the Menteith district.










The remains of the earlier road bridge ar visible..





Mr. Rhinehart was the agent at Page elevator. The Menteith post office was in this home until 1907.

Catching a train at Menteith or Schwitzer (also Page in the early years), allowed an afternoon of shopping in Souris and coming back about 4:00 pm.