Communities  
Natural Places Historic Places

Martinville



A railway siding of Martinville, on the CNR Wawanesa Subdivision in the Rural Municipality of Cornwallis, was  established in 1889. It was the site of an elevator.  The last record of its existence came from 1901. Its limestone foundation and pit were still visible during a 2017 site visit.

Heritage Sites of Manitoba...





MapPlus...

Heritage Site Maps...