Healslip had existed as a post office since the earliest pioneer days. It got a big boost when the Great Northern began operations in 1906 and the Heaslip community developed into the beginnings of a village, with a station and general store.
View the Heritage Website Collection...
Ravine fill, south of Heaslip
Site of Village
Sam Heaslip - The Stagecoach Mailman
Heritage Site Maps...