s


Communities  
Natural Places Historic Places

Bruxelles







 


From 1892 to 1906, the church was situated in the southwest quarter of 32-5-11 west of the Principal Meridian, in what is now the Municipality of Lorne. From 1906 to 1918, it was replaced by a church at Bruxelles. Finally, in 1918, the present church was constructed at the same site as its predecessor.

http://www.mhs.mb.ca/docs/sites/stgerardchurch.shtml





















MapPlus...