s


Communities  
Natural Places Historic Places

Bield

 


1935



1957

The town name was proposed by Rev. Chisholm. It is take from the Scottish word for shelter.
The Post Office opened on March 1, 1913, and closed on July 16, 1970.
The first Postmaster was Reverand Andrew Chisholm, who held the position from 1913 until 1920.


Images of Prairie Towns...





MapPlus...