Berton  / Helston



The village of Berton was established in 1902 as a siding on the Canadian Northern Railway. Its name changed to Helston in 1924. At its height, Berton/Helston comprised a railway station, grain elevator, church and manse, post office and general store (1905-1970), skating and curling rinks, and community hall








Links







Click for a Larger Map

Sectional Map