Copley Church Ruins








The church was consecrated in the fall of 1892 as St George’s Anglican Church. Locally it was known as the Butterfield or Copley Church.



Approaching from the south



Approaching from the south



Cemetery







East side, which was the back of the church. It faces away from the current road, which likely
wouldn't have been there when it was built.



North side interior



East side



Facing east towards the Cemetery



 West side - Main Entrance



South-west corner



 
From the south - showing the remains of the entrance porch.